Toytrac.

dave the farmer

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

TOYTRAC: Sunday 16th October. Frome Agricultural Showground, West Woodlands, Frome, Somerset. BA11 2AH. Just 12 minutes from A303. 5 Diorama classes + Best in Show. www.bulldogfairs.com/TOYTRAC for more information, here you can book your trade stand and/or your diorama. As it stands now we have 50 trade stands and 10 dioramas and with 5 months to go plenty more to come. WE WANT YOUR DIORAMAS.

received_542683110835547.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anderson Agri said:

Booked in the other day with the display, cost me nearly 3x as much to enter as an exhibitor than it did to go as a member of public.ย 

ย 

i thought they had dropped the prices zac ? sure i saw a post from them on faceslap in the last few daysย 

11 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i thought they had dropped the prices zac ? sure i saw a post from them on faceslap in the last few daysย 

Yes but only for backing tables. ยฃ8 for main table and ยฃ4 for backing table. Since i require 3 tables thats ยฃ16 yet public entry is ยฃ5.50, i know it costs to put things on but exhibitors are what makes the show, seems a bit odd to have to pay more to make the show than visit it!

Edit: Not that im on here to slag the new organisers off, just my views.ย 

ย 

Edited by Anderson Agri
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

TOYTRAC coming soon, Sunday 16th October at the Frome Agricultural Showground, West Woodlands, Frome, Somerset.
BA11 5ES. Traders and diorama's are rolling in and with around 6-7 weeks to go now is your chance to dust off or finish your diorama. More details on our website, www.bulldogfairs.com/toytrac where you can book your trade stand and/or your diorama.

• Like 2