Dismanteling uh mf 35 front wheels

IH885XLMAN

Question

How hard is it to pull apart a uh mf 35 front wheel from the axel 

Ive a TEA looking ferguson dunno the make but it has hubs that pull iff and hey presto ur wheel is off i jusy want to cast these wheels thats all any help or advice  would be appreciated 

Thank you 

20210729_155754.jpg

2 answers to this question

If i remember rightly the wheels are held on via a small screw at the back, through the hub , if you want the whole axle out then its break the chassis down, and from memory i don't think the 35/135 have any screws in them they are bonded 

Thanks Sean the Ted 20 on the the other side has brilliant wheel centres and the fronts off a oh 956xl 4 we fit them perfect I'm hoping to do casting the next few days whole casting for resin wheels I'm paint the centres and add via k on the tyres its the easiest way I think I got bonnets and she'll read fenders to do I want to build up an itenery of Britain's 1e5 chassis to  build up Ford 3000s 2000s  4000s  Ted 20s 

I also eat a go at a uh 1080 bonnet as they are closest to 165s 178 and graft them on a 590(Britain's 595) chassis I've seen cabs on Facebook nearly done perfect but the doors are wrong 

But my priority is wheels I'm do loads of 3 cylinder ones but I still want to do the holly grail  a IH 674 

If it was anywhere near 884johns old be so pleased until I can buy one off him ha ha! 

Shame there ain't no Spaldings this year I really miss them