MF 4370

ihatepoundland

Oh SuperTart... what is happening to you lately mate  ::) ... I reckon that wind up your kilt is doing funny things to your brain  :D :D :D

On topic... nice pic thanks for posting it up... don't they look funny with 2wd nowadays... we are always use to seeing 4wds... Lovely little lady as well... and she looks well cared for too  :-*:-* :-*

Oh SuperTart... what is happening to you lately mate  ::) ... I reckon that wind up your kilt is doing funny things to your brain  :D :D :D

On topic... nice pic thanks for posting it up... don't they look funny with 2wd nowadays... we are always use to seeing 4wds... Lovely little lady as well... and she looks well cared for too  :-*:-* :-*

I'm only joking mate...... ;)

It is a nice wee tractor and I wouldn't complain if someone gave me one......Does look funny with 2wd though...... :);)

I'm only joking mate...... ;)

It is a nice wee tractor and I wouldn't complain if someone gave me one......Does look funny with 2wd though...... :);)

Just think if someone gave you one free Martin you could sell it and just about be able to buy your TW-15 or 8210 with the proceeds, might just make enough  ;D::) ::):D :D :D

Nice picture anyway!

Nice machine there, does look odd without 4wd wouldnt want to replace the tyres after a few hundred hrs of heavy work.

Just think if someone gave you one free Martin you could sell it and just about be able to buy your TW-15 or 8210 with the proceeds, might just make enough  ;D::) ::):D :D :D

Nice picture anyway!

A renault wouldnt even get near them mate  :D :D

Good pic.......what's on the front - some kind of tank?

I'd say just a simple box for storing things

That clutch peddle is a bit high as well who ever set that wasnt very good supposed to be in line with break peddles as did one at listers

I don't know my MF but could this be a new one?

There was a van in the field with it behind a hedge (couldn't see what was going on) might have something todo with the clutch ???

They were stoped in 2003 as i dont think beauvais could cope really with them and the new 54's they had started.

Would make sense as not supposed to be that high could be a fault with clutch wearing out as that was problem when i was helping so may need adjusting as having high clutch peddles can cause knee injuries and normaly a fault with clutch worn etc