Kuhn Espro drill

CX820Joe

I mentioned in Alex's Oakley topic that my Espro drill does not fold up properly, have had a proper look at it and it appears there is a screw missing on one side.  If I can replace the screw I wonder if it will fold properly.  Not sure if it's that obvious from this photo, but you can see the hole for the screw and then below the hole it should go into (in region of the warning sign).

Any idea where to get the tiny screws from? 

20221010_194954.jpg

Send an email to ROS, I've had items missing before now, sent an email and got parts sent to me, you may have to wait a while for a response though.

Is there a screw the other side?

Maybe take that one out and see what size it is........hope it goes back in!!

I might see if the screw holding the stand fits and try that one, failing that will contact Ros, though they replied when I asked about a replacement end of auger piece for the Ideal combine asking for a photo of the part I never heard from them afterwards.

I really like a lot of the Ros models but so often there is some issue with them like this, very disappointing.   

18 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I might see if the screw holding the stand fits and try that one, failing that will contact Ros, though they replied when I asked about a replacement end of auger piece for the Ideal combine asking for a photo of the part I never heard from them afterwards.

I really like a lot of the Ros models but so often there is some issue with them like this, very disappointing.   

Ros are good for parts Joe,just keep emailing them