Any Recommended Dealers?

EasyEd

Question

Hey All,

I don't know if this is ok to ask - but I'll try anyway.

I was on Britain's site looking for any north American dealers (USA or Canada) and see none. What I am asking is: can anybody suggest any dealers in Britain or even the EU good to deal with for Britain or other farm toy makers that I should try contacting that deal internationality. I'm just looking for any recommended sources.

I see prices all over the map from crazy high to cheap on ebay some with shipping some not. I did find the US UH site in Illinois. It does say free shipping but no info if that includes Canada where I live. That's ok because I can have an item shipped to a relative in the US an then pick it up when I visit them later this summer which I will. I'm thinking 1:32 even 1:87 of course.

I'd like to get an idea of for example price for shipping a 1:32 say valmet 8950 or ih 1455 something 1:32. I'm not looking for a quote just a reasonable cost estimate and people/dealers good to deal with.

Any help greatly appreciated! And I apologize if this is sensitive info.

-Ed-

2 answers to this question