Massey Ferguson inline small square baler project

• 2 weeks later...

I have found the right size wheels for my prototype inline baler (15 inch wheels with flotation tyres) so I will get a set 3D printed. The model looks much better with some paint on it. Someone has suggested that it bears more than a passing resemblance to the older style Massey Ferguson 1839 - but I couldn't possibly comment.😉 

P1030357.JPG

P1030358.JPG

P1030360.JPG

P1030363.JPG

P1030359.JPG

P1030364.JPG

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is the painted and decaled version of the in-line baler. These kits will be available at the end of next week/beginning of the following week and will include a full set of 12 decals and two straw bales. This is a delicate 3D printed model and not a child's toy. It is only suitable for persons over 14 years of age. The cost, including postage to a UK address will be £25. Sorry but I do not post to addresses outside the UK. Payment by bank transfer or cheque, - sorry no PayPal. Message me to order.

P1040437.JPG

P1040473.JPG

P1040442.JPG

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...