massey silver paints

Tractorman810

Question

has anyone come across a mf wheel /cab colour called “new silver mist” before ?? just been checking on the part number on the official mf parts page  to get my chassis paint for the 3690 and noticed that according to them, the wheels on a 3690 are this colour , in-fact it seems lists most (not all) of the 3000 series as this , not as every one seems to use sapphire  grey. it has a different part no to silver mist and sapphire grey so i am guessing it is different in some way .

10 answers to this question

On 10/31/2023 at 9:31 PM, Tractorman810 said:

has anyone come across a mf wheel /cab colour called “new silver mist” before ?? just been checking on the part number on the official mf parts page  to get my chassis paint for the 3690 and noticed that according to them, the wheels on a 3690 are this colour , in-fact it seems lists most (not all) of the 3000 series as this , not as every one seems to use sapphire  grey. it has a different part no to silver mist and sapphire grey so i am guessing it is different in some way .

Yea, every 3000 I’ve encountered has had just the wheels painted in new silver mist along with some 6100s