Claas 960TT forager plus Massey's & Dezeure trailers.

phil phoenix

Love the tracked jags! I believe there is only been one bought in the UK by a Scottish biogas plant, I've heard. They wanted to keep it pretty quiet.

A few large contractors over the last couple of years have had them in demo. Surely after the harvest we've had it definitely would make sense. 

On a side note, it was interesting watching Olly Harrison combining maize that was previously too wet to harvest with the forager.  A bit of a rescue mission for remains of the crop.

• Like 2

Yes Jack that 8700 Lex of Olly's has been an absolute star this year, what with the charity run and then all the show appearances plus loads of different crops harvested. Especially that maize crop last week, excellent footage.

Yes I am very surprised there aren't a few 960tt at work in the UK by now, as you say maybe next season.

On 11/28/2023 at 9:39 PM, 0025 said:

Love the tracked jags! I believe there is only been one bought in the UK by a Scottish biogas plant, I've heard. They wanted to keep it pretty quiet.

A few large contractors over the last couple of years have had them in demo. Surely after the harvest we've had it definitely would make sense. 

On a side note, it was interesting watching Olly Harrison combining maize that was previously too wet to harvest with the forager.  A bit of a rescue mission for remains of the crop.

Wonder if these guy's have anything to do with that tracked Jag, This massive bio plant is being built 5 / 6 miles from me on what used to be Westfield open cast coal mine, the biggest hole in Europe at the time

https://www.hargreavesland.com/projects/westfield/

https://westfield-fife.co.uk/

Regards

Joe.

Westfield 2.jpg

Westfield.jpg

Edited by James Joe Dewar