Teagle Titan 17 muck spreader in 1/32 scale

Just had a very nice e-mail from Tom Teagle, Sales Director at Teagle Machinery, thanking me for the pictures, which he said were "amazing" and congratulating me on the "incredible detail". Great to get some feedback from the manufacturer of the real machines!  They will be putting the pictures on their social media.

• Like 5

• 4 weeks later...

A new picture of the Teagle Titan with the ladder and drawbar shoe in place. I have also added a couple photos of the Titan next to the Britains NC spreader for comparison. You will see that the Teagle dwarfs the NC! 

Although I am selling the Titan as a kit, the slurry door will come ready-assembled for your convenience. A full set of assembly instructions will also be included. The wheels will turn as they have metal bearings, which have proved very successful elsewhere. Decals will be supplied with the kit. Please remember, this is a scale model and not a toy, so not suitable for persons under 14 years of age. I can only post to UK addresses, unfortunately.

I am taking orders for the Titan now. They are £45 each including postage as this is a big model and I put a lot of work into this one! Payment by bank transfer or cheque.  Anyone interested, please message me. Delivery by the end of April. 

P1050564.JPG

P1050561.JPG

P1050567.JPG

• Like 6

Looks really smart Ian. Just wondering what size tractor I’d need in front of it, it’s massive! 
edit: just seen the first post of this thread, 170hp. 

Edited by Jack390
  • Like 1