David Brown Cropmaster

nashmach

I just thought I'd better inform you Nashmach that photographs of my Cropmaster are protected by copyright law, and the posting of the aforementioned photographs on the internet is punishable by death!  ;)I imported this tractor from England guys. It is currently being restored. The wheels in the photograph were painted in red primer. The tractor has since been stripped down, and the entire tractor (apart from the tinwork) is now sprayed in gleaming hunting pink paint and is assembled. I hope to have the tinwork finished very soon. Wait until you see the photographs of the finished article!  :) :) ;)

I just thought I'd better inform you Nashmach that photographs of my Cropmaster are protected by copyright law, and the posting of the aforementioned photographs on the internet is punishable by death!  ;)I imported this tractor from England guys. It is currently being restored. The wheels in the photograph were painted in red primer. The tractor has since been stripped down, and the entire tractor (apart from the tinwork) is now sprayed in gleaming hunting pink paint and is assembled. I hope to have the tinwork finished very soon. Wait until you see the photographs of the finished article!  :) :) ;)

Yeah right  :D :D

I agree IHP. It's not very cool when you email a photograph to somebody, then they email it to someone else without your consent, and then it appears on a forum when you specifically asked the guy you emailed it to in the first instance not to post it up on the web. I was going to keep the images of the unrestored tractor, and ten post 'before and after' shots when the tractor is restored (very soon). Of course FB (who resized it) probably did not know that I had asked Nashmach not to post the picture on the web, and if so is not to blame! Anyway, it's hardly a big deal, it's just that I was surprised to see it on the forum when I told Nashmach not to put it up! I think a slight ticking off was in order!  ;)