Lamma 24

6 hours ago, Jd6320driver said:

Are many folk planning on heading to lamma show in the NEC next week?

I should be up there with Goody on both days , hotel just 5 minutes away ,have to book it for next year as we leave this year as we just would not get in . We go up the day before the show start so we have 2 nights in hotel . Mr Softy used to stay at hotel on site but did not see him last year 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, smithy said:

I should be up there with Goody on both days , hotel just 5 minutes away ,have to book it for next year as we leave this year as we just would not get in . We go up the day before the show start so we have 2 nights in hotel . Mr Softy used to stay at hotel on site but did not see him last year 

I’ll hopefully see you there then, I’m just doing a one day visit on the Wednesday 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheArchitect said:

Is LAMMA worth going to, in terms of models? I get that there is of course a fantastic display of agricultural machinery but is there much models for sale there? Thanks, thinking of going but bit unsure

When Lamma was at Newark and then Peterborough show ground a few years ago there was models to be bought, first year at the NEC there was a few to be bought ,last year there was only a few on the Kubota stand , this year with a few manufacturers returning to show there just may be some but I not expecting anything exciting but you never know 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Will look out for you ,me and goody are up here in hotel all ready for next 2days 

Don't think we've ever bumped into each other at the show only at weatherspoons having breakfast beforehand 😀

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smithy said:

Will look out for you ,me and goody are up here in hotel all ready for next 2days 

Our Matt is going Thursday with his girlfriend and another couple I've told him to look out for you it will be a few years since he last seen you 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmd said:

Don't think we've ever bumped into each other at the show only at weatherspoons having breakfast beforehand 😀

Yes that was first year it was up here I think,be good if we do bump into each other 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jmd said:

Our Matt is going Thursday with his girlfriend and another couple I've told him to look out for you it will be a few years since he last seen you 

I will look out for him , hope he not changed to much as I might not recognise him 😅

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smithy said:

I will look out for him , hope he not changed to much as I might not recognise him 😅

No I'm sure you will recognise him he's probably a bit taller and older looking though 😀

• Like 1

Me and Graham just had 3 currys between us and a portion of onion rings extra portions of chips and extra rice hahaha .at holiday inn just outside NEC , don't have to get up early in morning and have a long drive , have more time to walk around show 

IMG_20240116_182052597.jpg

IMG_20240116_175158468.jpg

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, smithy said:

Me and Graham just had 3 currys between us and a portion of onion rings extra portions of chips and extra rice hahaha .at holiday inn just outside NEC , don't have to get up early in morning and have a long drive , have more time to walk around show 

IMG_20240116_182052597.jpg

Fueling up for all the walking round the show 👍 you'll soon walk that off,  looks a good plate full though 

• Like 1