Chris Sleight

Hi , After some advice please.  I recently bought a Universal hobbies Massey Ferguson 8s 265 but unfortunately the steering column inside the cab has become detached.  I looked to see if I could remove the cab roof but didn't want to force it to much without breaking anything, any advice how to repair please.  Thanks 

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

look between the rear wheels and the arches and you will see some small screws, remove those, then you should be able to remove th cab in one peice 

Yes Sean is spot on, remove the rear wheels and there are screws behind the wheels, undo the screws then the cab will lift off but be carefull of the rear window when you lift off the cab, i took the cab off to get a driver in there

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

look between the rear wheels and the arches and you will see some small screws, remove those, then you should be able to remove th cab in one peice 

Thanks for the replies I will have a look and sort it out

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Yes Sean is spot on, remove the rear wheels and there are screws behind the wheels, undo the screws then the cab will lift off but be carefull of the rear window when you lift off the cab, i took the cab off to get a driver in there

Thanks for the replies you have probably saved me from totally butchering up the model and it's only a couple of months old