What are you eating or drinking while on FTF??

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strawberries straight out of the Asda I am parked near in Tamworth. Very nice they are too. Thought I ought to be good to myself because I am also parked near a KFC, one Fillet Tower Meal (Large) Later and here I am with a punnet of strawberries and some cherries too. Nicely does it!! :-*:P

Strawberries straight out of the Asda I am parked near in Tamworth. Very nice they are too. Thought I ought to be good to myself because I am also parked near a KFC, one Fillet Tower Meal (Large) Later and here I am with a punnet of strawberries and some cherries too. Nicely does it!! :-*:P

oh i need food :D :D

Tris is that a huge Asda your near ???...nearly as big as the one near Bristol (think thats Asda :-\ :-\)

Thats the badger Ben, right on the side of the A5 mate. Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge!!!!!!!!! Even has escalators for trollies!!!

yeah i thought so too!, popped in there once for a sandwich while on a site visit and left 3 hours later :D :D :D

yeah i thought so too!, popped in there once for a sandwich while on a site visit and left 3 hours later :D :D :D

I just went in there out of bordom but had to leave out of excitement, Yummy Mummy shopping day today I think!! :D

I just went in there out of bordom but had to leave out of excitement, Yummy Mummy shopping day today I think!! :D

worse thing was i had the missus with me as she had 6 weeks off from teaching...thats why it took 3 hours :D :D :D

fordmajor  07:33:23 am Viewing the board Your Model Farms.

Marky Ferguson  07:33:19 am Viewing the forum stats.

grim  07:31:56 am Viewing the board index of Farm Toys Forum.

tractorman810  07:31:54 am Viewing an XML feed.

Guest  07:25:11 am Viewing the board index of Farm Toys Forum.

alpinefocus  07:23:25 am Viewing the topic canvis roofs.

ALLEN XL  07:18:57 am Viewing the topic OH YES OH YES OH YES 6920 FRONT BUCKRAKE + FLOATS.

Seany hows your XML feed  ???

Archived