What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Grief... well now you mention it... I think it must be my other half that gets me into trouble on here as well then... devils for logging on and causing mayhem when you leave your pc for one moment aren't they ;D;)

It's ok mine's not real she's in my head really  :D :D :D :D

Now this really is gonna make Marky think i'm a nutter  :D :D :D

It's ok mine's not real she's in my head really  :D :D :D :D

Now this really is gonna make Marky think i'm a nutter  :D :D :D

Erm.... Simon... lets get this right... your imaginary wife signs into the computer when you're not there :-\

And you're worried that only Marky will think you're a nutter....... ;D

Erm.... Simon... lets get this right... your imaginary wife signs into the computer when you're not there :-\

And you're worried that only Marky will think you're a nutter....... ;D

good point didn't think of that if we go back and erase all are post he'll be none the wiser  :o :o :o

Good job my mum brought me up[glow=red,2,300] never to hit a man with glasses [/glow] can't ever recall getting so many nasty coments about me in 2 days before  >:( >:(>:( :'( :'( :'(

Don't use glasses use a brick it hurts more ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Marky    I aint had a dig in a while ;D ;D ;D:-*:-*

Good job my mum brought me up never to hit a man with glasses can't ever recall getting so many nasty coments about me in 2 days before  >:( >:(>:( :'( :'( :'(

Phew.... Thats lucky... thank you Simons Mummy.... save me yet another trip to specsavers  :-[

Don't use glasses use a brick it hurts more ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry Marky     I aint had a dig in a while ;D ;D ;D:-*:-*

No problem Scott  :'( :'( :'( - don;t you spare a thought for poor old marky's felings  :'( :'( :'( I'll be fine mate  :'( :'(

Waaaaaaaaa  :'( :'( :'(

Ben... Ben... that nasty Scott is going to hit me with a brick  :o :'( :'(

today i washed out  the chaser bin put it away

and began washing the combine ready to be put away until the autumn

also my boss gave me a harvest bonus  cuz im such i hard worker $1600 yipeee    cash ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

im like a dog with 2  wotsits now  i tell ya

Had a day off today (ish), so rode my pony and took lots pictures of tractors for you lot, plus been swimming at a local hotel pool, and this evening going to the cinema to see either Hairspray or the simpsons  :)

let me know what the Simpsons is like please :) :), my brother has seen it but said it was only really funny upto about 30mins :-\ :-\ ???

Phew.... Thats lucky... thank you Simons Mummy.... save me yet another trip to specsavers  :-[

No problem Scott  :'( :'( :'( - don;t you spare a thought for poor old marky's felings  :'( :'( :'( I'll be fine mate  :'( :'(

Waaaaaaaaa  :'( :'( :'(

Ben... Ben... that nasty Scott is going to hit me with a brick  :o :'( :'(

Don't worry Marky your safe for now  :-*:-* :-*  ;) ;) ;):D :D :D

Got my computer back for a second time , and in the end it looks like i've fixed it . got rid of norton now have bullguard. now i hope to use ebay and stop Ben getting all them bargains.  :D :D :D :D

me :o :o :o, you mean deerepower, the sneaky g!t, he bags more bargins on eBay than a tesco till helper does :D :D

Went to the Scouts international Jamboree at Chelmsford, the biggest yet. Way too cheesy for my likings, not my cup of tea to be honest but worth being there  :)

Did you go in a white Marquee with a boarded floor Nick? ::)

can see you dressed in a brownie scouts uniform ;D:D;D

Oh hadeha Mr.  >:(:D :D In my scouts uniform ( should be explorers ) still haven't bothered to buy a new shirt  :D Um i am a right scruffy g!t so you probably wouldn't want to see me. Yesterday i had my scarf over my mouth like a gangster person and my jesters hat on  :D Legend  :D :D