What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

On Wednesday after loading grain lorry at 6am I went on to spread 60 tons of lime which was made harder as the lorry drivers ignored the instructions we gave them and tipped the lime on the wrong pad which then gave me a 6 mile round trip to reload with 5 ton at a time at a guess it added 3-4hrs to the job as the pad we told them to tip on was only 100yrds from the 2 fields ,as I had to have spreader back to the farm I borrowed it from the next morning I just had to keep going I finished at 11-30pm that night so a 17.5hr day then back up farm next morning at 6am as lorry in again    

20160824_134637.jpg

20160823_174646.jpg

Yesterday I had what was to be a short day on Fonthill Farms running a lorry again. Two Lexion 780's and a demo, uprated, Lexion 770. We got rained off after two and a half hours but in that time they knocked off 200t. Hell of a set up!20160827_105122.jpg

20160827_111228.jpg

20160827_101304.jpg

20160827_130223.jpg

20160827_131509.jpg

20160827_132645.jpg

• Like 3

two internal stud walls down this morning, plasterboard all gone to the tip, two door frames saved with no marks or damage , then rebuilt the one new main wall all bar one end where we are still going through to the old stairs, all done with he timber reclaimed from the two old walls, can not plasterboard it just yet ,as it would block all the light to the stairs, but hopefully by the time we get home in two weeks after outpr holiday, i can sort that as the old stairs will vanish while away and new floor joists will be in. builders are on schedualcto be water tight before we go, so new openings and stairs up ,all the messy stuff whilst i aint here ,and they have to clean it all up to

long slow drive to southampton today, just sheer amount of traffic once we got arround wimbourne way, rarely got above 30 for the last 20 odd miles, but now sat on the 8th floor in the hotel, after a few pints,and a wander across to the ikea store, all i can say is never again will i enter a ikea store, just totally manic and all looked very cheap and flimsy