What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Changed all the wheel centres on the TM165 at my mates place. Tonight I'm off down the car auctions with some mates to peruse the prices of a few motors. Looking at a works van soon but not ruling out a decent estate car. Be interesting what a couple of Audis and BM's make.

I've been  carpet farming for the first time in years!  :D

George kept pointing at the combine sitting in its box saying 'Daddy, we bought you a combine, it's beautiful, lets get it out and drive it'

So eventually I gave in and we combined the rug with the Lexion and his 20 series Tim JD carting with a Siku Claas trailer and then baling with a Britains JD 590..... it was great fun!!  :D :D :D

Jason if you don't mind me saying so but you are quite young to be getting this done ??? - old sports injuries ???

A mixture of sport and work Colm, I used to do a lot of running when I was younger and also spent a lot of hours on my knees at work over the 16 years I was contracting, often in cold and wet conditions so there was a worry I may have arthritus but the consultant has given me the all clear on that count.  :)

had planned on goiing to the Histon game, but called off due to water logged pitch.....as if that matters, they played Leeds in the local pond!!

so outlaws will be here soon.....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay (sarcastically) then i'm off to town to look for some bolts.....Sean should be doing the same! :D :D