What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

11 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

some nice stuff there smithy,  i can remember a guy a few miles away having one of those pull combines many years back, can't have been many sold over here so i wonder if its the same one ? he used it on a leyland ?? from memory,another rare tractor that way even then 

Was a last minuet decision to go but clad I did there was name tags on all the machines as to the present owners and some had the names of the 1st dealers that supplied them think I have seen a list on some other website will have a look to see if I can find it in next few days  

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 11:26 PM, trigger82 said:

Is that a Ireland flag on the back of one  of the tractors . Some good photos you got. Was there many johndeere at it . 

Yes that is a Ireland flag you can see I have seen a list printed somewhere of the names of the exhibiter's will have a look to see if I can find it again , not sure how many J/D was there in total but was all john deere stuff including all of the lawn mower range and gators   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, smithy said:

Yes that is a Ireland flag you can see I have seen a list printed somewhere of the names of the exhibiter's will have a look to see if I can find it again , not sure how many J/D was there in total but was all john deere stuff including all of the lawn mower range and gators   

Your grand thanks there not many john deere around me here but there still a good tractor . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

Your grand thanks there not many john deere around me here but there still a good tractor . 

Thanks trigger, I have a lot on the next few days with drilling and rolling etc but am sure I have seen a list on some other website off the people/tractors that was there will see if I can find it again

• Like 1

Where I lift some sugar beet on sunday morning it is so hard I cant plough it so this afternoon I had a go with the pigtails will need a second pass maybe 3 might run the subsoiler though it in next few days if I get time as I think I am going to be loading beet for a couple of days will get a call first thing in morning

20161011_170914.jpg

20161011_170923.jpg

20161011_170935.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, smithy said:

Think he got lost turned left when he should have turned right

Nice dalbo rolls mate. When's it going to bloody rain smithy. Getting desperate around here. First wheats and barley have been in a fortnight and havnt chitted yet. Gaffer had to buy me a 3.5 meter Galucho Toptilth to get the seedbeds down.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, chris.watson said:

Nice dalbo rolls mate. When's it going to bloody rain smithy. Getting desperate around here. First wheats and barley have been in a fortnight and havnt chitted yet. Gaffer had to buy me a 3.5 meter Galucho Toptilth to get the seedbeds down.

Don't now about the rain all round me have had 20mm on a few times but I only had about 3mm on two occasions my wheats and barley is coming though as I pushed the land down tight after ploughing to hold what moisture was there in ,I nearly bought a Galucho Toptilth of does 2 years ago at the doe show but somebody bought it 5min in front of me sounds like you are getting on all right with it how many horses do you have on the front and have you doubled up on you tractor wheels