What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been earthing up the spuds in the garden a bit more today, keeps them growing if you move the earth around them from time to time. Had to go to the post office this afternoon and post off an article for the model section for the Editor of T&M Mag, if it's good enough should be in the July issue.

Was in school for a Geography revision course before the final exam......First day back in about 12 days......Felt good to be back on me old bus...... :D;)

Then wandered about the town and got some chips after it was finished while I waited for the bus home......Also got my first look at the New Holland T7000 and T7500 tractors...... :);)

Today I are bin mostly....

Driving a posthole borer again today... drilled about 40 holes in a rubble filled bank... Great fun  ;D

Didn't get around to some pics.. will try to do that tomorrow  :-[

Digger driving is a real "art" I learn't a lot more in the day I had this one... but I don't think I would ever be a "master" at it  :-\

Don't buy a boxer - they always stand in the corner ;D

Groan.... :)

You're spending too much time on here and it's rubbing off on you.  :D

I've been murdering wild oats.....yessss!  :D

Well today was a busy one again with an exam in the morning, where I then got home and then went and got a hair cut and got some bits from town. After that went and helped a mate with his shearing, by keeping the pens full but was rained off at about 4 pm which was annoying as I'll have to go back tommorow to finish them off. >:( When I got home I could hear the growling of a chopper which sounded close so I started walking and I walked and walked until after about at least a good few miles and about 10 hedgerowslater, I found a JD Forager with 3 6920's and a 6320 with matching K'two's doing a relay back to someones yard in about 5 minuetes. Was amazed at just how quick it was especially as they were only rowing up 100yds ahead of the chopper with a 6920 and Krone rake. Was like the original bucket of gold at the end of the rainbow in the next fied! :D

Today I have bin, at work but not doing much. Deciding whether or not to buy a dog  :-\ Thinking of a Boxer  ???

You CANNOT get a more worthwhile dog than a Boxer... They are good guard dogs... yet great with kids.. they have a superb temprement.... they are loyal... intelegent... they don't chew... or generally dig holes... The don't shed bloody hair all over the place... well they do.. but it's short  :D

Downside... They NEVER grow up... everyone is their "best, long lost friend" ... oh and Breaking wind... or is that Mrs F... they both blame each other  :D :D

A whole lot of bugger all  >:( >:( Girlfriend was going to come round but her Mum was taken to hospital  :(

And Scott get a westie, cute lovely little dogs can look after themselves but are very affectionate and caring dogs, extremelym loyal and playful  :)

You have made him blush.. poor Alfrid... he doesn't get many admirers.. comes from having a screwed up face and smelling like wet fish I guess  :-\

Holly doesn't mind - at 16 years old - she can't see that well, and her sense of smell is virtually zero ;)

Another busy day today......Been raking out all the old metal around the farm and loading up a trailer to take to the scrappies......Once one of the older sheds is emptied it'll be used to store trailers, telehandler attachements etc......Then went off to remove the crumbler bar from an old Lely Roterra which is getting scrapped......Went to B&Q after for some more cement for the next wall building project...... :) :) :);)

got up, had breakfast, was getting ready to take her out for the morning so i could have a some 'me' time but they have cancelled >:( >:(>:(....still gonna get through the 6 pages of unreads tho :D :D :D