Why are most of the scaledown images on the webshops so small?

ihatepoundland

This is something I have been wondering since discovering scaledown, why are there no largish images availble, especially for a product sold on its detail.....but I can't see it! There was I think a dutch guy who sold them and had large images of (nearly?) every model but that site stopped working...(and it was in dutch or whatever)

• 2 weeks later...

These were all planned for the next couple of years as announced on my Dutch agents website, but as from today SCALEdown models, the business, is for sale. I sincerely hope that my successor will get to them whoever that may be.

The DB should still be out before the business changes hands though, I expect.

These were all planned for the next couple of years as announced on my Dutch agents website, but as from today SCALEdown models, the business, is for sale. I sincerely hope that my successor will get to them whoever that may be.

The DB should still be out before the business changes hands though, I expect.

:o :o :o :o :o  Why??

Everything's fine thanks, I've been contemplating it for about 3 yrs & recent developments in other areas of our lives have made us realise that now is the best time for us to move our capital into other areas of investment. It's been a hard decision as I've not quite got to the era of tractor models that I really wanted to do for reasons too numerous to go into.However perhaps my successor will do them (as I hold a gun to his/her head ;):)) & I'll be able to get my collection out for display at long last!

Glad to hear it's nothing serious Nigel.  :)

Oh, it's serious alright! :) Those mentioned ,the 5000 inc Indusrial, Ploughmaster 65, County 654, Northrop 5004 & 5004T, 5006, County 854 & 852 (?), Super Dexta, Roadless 4wd Dexta & Super Dexta,IH 414,434, 634 +4wd & All wheel drive versions, Zetor Crystal 8011 & 4wd: 8045. All the DB variants off the 990 going back into the red ones & forward into the 990 4wd & 1200 & their later versions 995, 1210 etc. Leyland 270, 272, into the "Harvest Gold" 4 cylinders inc the 4wds.That's just for starters.

I believe it's just the wheel hubs that are different.

The 5000 will get launched at some point, ' could still be me if a buyer is not found soon.

well good luck in what ever you decide to do  in the near/distant future NIGEL  ;)