FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

whats the pic of udimore on the back of that merc for mate :D :D :D :D,look good mind almost like what you see arround fancy sign writting and number thats it

:D :D is he really that big Sean  :D he's on goggle too then he must be famous  :D :D cheers

lorry looks amazing mate,  8) 8) 8) will you do a digger or to for urself aswell  :D

gee man not yet its still only January and i,ve got 2 models for myself already  :D :D :D;)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:-[:-[ i would rather be decaling a lorrie all day than be spinning about the yard in those masseys  :P

na just joking lad i would be glad to work with you  ;D;)

:D :D who said you were going to get driving the massey you have to pass the shovel test first  ;) oh and thats the one with a wooden

sure he has a case in the yard too

oh Murray you have to pass the shovel test first man ........ oh and thats the one with a wooden shaft on it  :D

she's a heap man i hate it Murray maybe you can take it away from me  :D