FM TRACTORS SALES YARD

farmermarshall

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking good mate, although you really want to get some warning tape up near those poles, us bt engineers hate being called out late on a saturday for stuff like that :D :D :D :D

good thinking there tractorman will have to get something done about that cheers....... ;) ;)

good thinking there tractorman will have to get something done about that cheers....... ;) ;)

my first observation too!!!, just some simple 'goal post frames' will be ok ;) ;)

nice work, doing everything i wish i could start on, want to have a construction scene as well ;) ;)

Stephen

thats looking great the detail in the pics is second to none keep them coming :)

my first observation too!!!, just some simple 'goal post frames' will be ok 

nice work, doing everything i wish i could start on, want to have a construction scene as well 

what a lay out when i do my lay out i hope it will be half as good as your's

That last picture of the Massey makes you look twice. So real! :o

A cracking layout!

now thats GREAT , that last picture looked real :o :o :o you must have a very big wage bill at the end of the week [ month]

Congratulations are in order here.What a cracking layout!! just brilliant.....

Makes me want to start on my project...... Oh well, maybe soon!

That last picture is really stunning.

hi guys many many thanks if this gives you,s all encourage that is great ,i enjoy it ,i really appreciate all your comments because that encourages me even more i hope the bill is,nt too big for these guys hope to have them outta here in a week spring is only days away and i hope men need tractors.........thanks  ;)

It has to be 00007 which ranks as my favourite photo Stephen; and Traci's as well I might add. Lovelly eye level shot that. I take it your boys have a good deal going on down at the local JCB dealership.

Just one thing though young man and this may see you getting a wrap on the knuckles for this, where's the hi-viz  :D :D :D :D :D

Those land clearance shots Stephen are spectular ;)looks very realistic esp the last one excellent

It has to be 00007 which ranks as my favourite photo Stephen; and Traci's as well I might add. Lovelly eye level shot that. I take it your boys have a good deal going on down at the local JCB dealership.

Just one thing though young man and this may see you getting a wrap on the knuckles for this, where's the hi-viz  :D :D :D :D :D

Have to agree with Tris and Traci that 00007 shot looks bloody good, show that to a non modeller and they'd think it was the real thing excellent work there once again Stephen ;)

thanks Garret,Tris and Traci i will have safer work place next shot for sure  :) :) :)

Glad to hear it too mate  ;) Doesn't defact from the scene looking as real as it possibly could do.  :)

Traci is very impressed Garret and you too Stephen at the correct spelling of her name!!  :D :D :D

Stephen Great layout Can you take a pic of the MIni Digger trailer on the road

is it a conversion ?

Mike

Impressive work Stephen, great photos. that last picture looks almost real!  :)

Wow that looks amazing mate. Really realistic looks excellent .... and the last picture? Did you use an effect or anything? It looks real ... i had to have a second look to realise  :o Keep up the good work

hi guys again comments greatly appreciated .hi mike i bought the railer for the digger for ?2 it was new then just resprayed . hi guys all my pics. is taken with my mobile fone more to follow shortly to keep Tris happy  :) :) :)