Mowing today

richo

what size are both your deeres.are they quite new as they look well looked after.

The tractor mowing is a 6320 and is a year old with about 1000 hours on it

The tractor with the tedder is a 6220 and is 3 years old.

There is also another 6220 which is 4 years old but in just as good condition.

All our grass kit is kept fairly new and is looked after well though hidden manholes tree stumps bits of car pallets etc do cause some problems! We do a lot of work on country parks and commons. In fact if there is grass on a site no matter how rough we will normanlly take the job.

Its lovely to get into large farmers fields after lots of rough land as we can really get on fast when we have a total of 6 or 7 tractors working

nice pics even if they are greens ;):D :D :Di tkae it the fasttrac ain't yours to then?

not many people these days run trctors that size. is it just the three tractors that you have. i tke it you do the grass thing for as long as possible do you do an other contracting. is the 6320 your yoke.

More often than not i will drive the 6320 and the boss will have the other one though we will drive any depending on what needs doing. He's thinking of getting a larger one next year though these three do a good job.

Another contractor works together with us also and he runs two Mccormicks and the fasttrac.

Other jobs include verge and hedge trimming, muck carting mainly from stables, site clerances, delivering a lot of hay and haylage, some cultivation work and anything else as long as the price is right.

I  when I am at home i drive our 6620(125hp) which when we got the first one was a bit gutless but it worked its self open. but the 6410 we have isa beast of atractor it was bought second hand with 1500 on the clock last year. they took it ploughing with a 4 furrow varywith and furrow press and it just sailed on.