ask for tractors

MJB1

saw the add in classic tractor a while back . has anyone logged onto the site , well worth a look around , got loads of pics , maybe worth a ftf day out  :D

please remember to bring wellingtons & a raincoat just incase of rain, a packed lunch & a camera ,all forms must have your parents signature else you'll be left behind  :D :D :D :D :D

http://pic6.piczo.com/askfortractors/?g=5632985&cr=6

I think that the tractors on this website, especially the County and Roadless models, are ridiculously expensive - most of them are are in very poor condition, cosmetically at least.  ;)

I agree with you Cropmaster - he doesn't look the most pleasant - seems to be the kind of guy that if you went up without ringing before you would be met by a few gunshots  :D :D ;)

saw the add in classic tractor a while back . has anyone logged onto the site , well worth a look around , got loads of pics , maybe worth a ftf day out  :D

please remember to bring wellingtons & a raincoat just incase of rain, a packed lunch & a camera ,all forms must have your parents signature else you'll be left behind  :D :D :D :D :D

http://pic6.piczo.com/askfortractors/?g=5632985&cr=6

That is amazing...it'd be great to have a poke around that yard though I'm sure he gets that a lot....the implement section  :o Roadless 115 forestry commisions! - 5 of them  :o Now to win the lottery.....

• 3 weeks later...