HERE ARE MORE.

• 3 weeks later...

Just  to settle the argument gents the wheels I put on the Abbey spreader were Tim wheels from the red and green Agriliner trailer,I do lot's of conversions using Tim mowers and often buy sets which include the trailer but you can buy tractor and trailer or tractor and Joskin tanker sets for around ?7.As for tandem axle rotaspreaders if you look at my website(badly in-need of updating) you will see a tandem axle Fraser Muckmaster based on the Ertl model but with working balance beam suspension,I sold this at Spalding last year but can make more as supplies of the old spreader become available.I will no longer make Abbey spreaders as TractorGA as rights to make them,altough I do find some of his criticisms unfair as the spreader had a realistic start price and I do not dictate the final selling price.

Paul pdcfarmmodels

• 8 months later...

thanks for the great? feedback gents,.

Yes...abbey paint is a funny colour orange - but i get the real mccoy direct from abbey.

Am workin on? an abbey verti feeder next - but am a bit snowed under at the mo!

Valtra fan - ive made your spreader, and am working on your Valtra!

Cheers,

Ga

Anyone can pick up Abbey paint Gareth, nearly every local Agri - Engineer will have a bay with lots of paint cans in, so they touch up machinery to make it look better when they sell it on, Just ask nicely if you can have a tiny bit, our local JD dealer, wouldn't mind. Also some Agri- contractors might have a few tins lying about, I know ours do.