Ifor Williams tri-axle float

Had to buy another trailer Brit farmer and then used 4 front sections and 3 back sections then glued them together, the original is only 6 bays long. Also chopped and extended the bed so that it can be a plant trailer as well .added on an extra axle and then shifted all three axles further back up the trailer so that the trailer looked a bit more balanced. one thing i also noticed was the wheels on the float are actually the kind of wheels that are supposed to be on the ifor williams horsebox and vice versa, so have managed to get them swapped so that the wheels on the trailer are now more like the real thing . Dont know what britains have done but it seems to me that they have got the two different types of wheel on the wrong models, dont know if anyone else has noticed but thats just my opinion. Have looked at a few in the shops and they are all the same. Have a couple of pics with the trailer carrying a digger on the back of a disco but they are all to big and still wont let me post them.

SORRY SPARROW LEGS BUT AS IM A BIT OF AN AMATEUR AT THIS CONVO LARK I DONT THINK IT WOULD BE FAIR TO TAKE MONEY OFF YOU FOR IT. THE OTHER PROBLEM IS IT TOOK ME FOREVER AND A DAY TO MAKE AND ME AND SPARE TIME DONT REALLY GET TOGETHER THAT OFTEN. LIKE I SAID IM AN AMATEUR AND IF I CAN DO IT IM SURE YOU COULD I WOULD BE ONLY TOO HAPPY TO GIVE YOU SOME POINTERS

Well, what an overlooked model that is!! Bet no-one else thought of doing this. You've done a fancey jon, I didn't even realise straight away that it was a cut and shunt. (not from Cardiff are you??!!  :D :D :D :D :D)

Welcome to the forum.  :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...