Seed drill

ihatepoundland

It sows seed, often called a seed drill :o:P

Oh no it's not! (panto style  :) it's actually a plate & flicker fertiliser distributor. We had one back in the late 50's, you will note there are no coulters for it to be a drill.Probably Massey-Harris. We replaced it with one of the first Vicon oscillating spout spreaders.... soooooo  much easier to clean & store!

Oh dear Nath, I think we might get numpties tomorrow, well they'll give me one just to make you feel better about not knowing what a seed drill is....its not as if I've ever used one ;D

It sows seed and is often called a seed drill, it's true is it not ???  :-[:-[ :-[

Nigel could be lieing :o :o

Bo!!ocks if I'm going down, your coming down with me :D :D :D

I think we should maybe have paid more attention to the "drill" part of seed drill :D

Anyway, just got off the phone to the farmer, he told me that some ****** had stolen the coulters and all of the bits that made it a seed drill, and somehow made it look like a broadcaster minutes before I took that photo so we're in the clear ;D;)

Thats not very preservationist of you smurf ;)

In a farm sale you'de be luky to get 20 quid for the whole thing

You would get that for each wheel

there are lots of them arround so not very collectable