Case IH Quadtrac in Ireland

nashmach

It was on Hoeys farm that the fingal rally was held on.They run mostly deeres with Michael Hoey a collector of classics inc Fords and Internationals.Classic Tractor ran a fleet profile on them maybe 2 yrs ago -will rout it out and list exact date later

Rgds

f

I took a photo with my 6 yr old son just to give idea of size.Having probs with USB connection but will post soon -other photos from Fingal inc the NH 8040,Fords 7000 & SJ ,COUNTY 1474,selection of  JD's.a 955 which was brand new when I was 6 (young fella thought that was hilarious),Roadless 115,MF 2805 ,Sirrera xr4i and various others.For past photos i know I emailed the photos to one of you and ye did the honours.Appreciate if I can do same again

Rgds

F

I took a photo with my 6 yr old son just to give idea of size.Having probs with USB connection but will post soon -other photos from Fingal inc the NH 8040,Fords 7000 & SJ ,COUNTY 1474,selection of  JD's.a 955 which was brand new when I was 6 (young fella thought that was hilarious),Roadless 115,MF 2805 ,Sirrera xr4i and various others.For past photos i know I emailed the photos to one of you and ye did the honours.Appreciate if I can do same again

Rgds

F

There is no such thing as a "T8040"! The T8000 thing is a joke perpetrated by an al quaeda loving, freedom hating, marketing w4nk, with a BO problem.

The tractor is a TG305!

Okay?

But sure you couldn't bring that up to Biffo land it would sink  :D :D

i guess its a good job it was on tracks then nash, gave it a bit of well needed traction. dont think there's any biff's on here is there???

W.R Shaw had one of the 06 TM155 there thats on lease to bord na mona for the turf season, they'll all be for sale in a couple of weeks id say,75 of them, there was a small article in this months classic tractor about it. 

It was on Hoeys farm that the fingal rally was held on.They run mostly deeres with Michael Hoey a collector of classics inc Fords and Internationals.Classic Tractor ran a fleet profile on them maybe 2 yrs ago -will rout it out and list exact date later

Rgds

f

Article ran in Jan 2003 edition of Classic Tractor.Fleet at the time included 7 Jd's,TS 110 ,Ford 8210 ,Track Marshal TM155,ford 3000,7000,3910,MF 135 AND 165,ih 784 ,1958 Fordson Super Major and 1951 Farmall Super Club.In 2003 they were farming 1300 acres.Looking at some of the tractors at the Fingal show that had a Hoey Agri decal I think that the 7 Jds have been upgraded with an odd  NH creeping in

Article ran in Jan 2003 edition of Classic Tractor.Fleet at the time included 7 Jd's,TS 110 ,Ford 8210 ,Track Marshal TM155,ford 3000,7000,3910,MF 135 AND 165,ih 784 ,1958 Fordson Super Major and 1951 Farmall Super Club.In 2003 they were farming 1300 acres.Looking at some of the tractors at the Fingal show that had a Hoey Agri decal I think that the 7 Jds have been upgraded with an odd  NH creeping in

I think they have taken on more land too - I think I read in the Journal that they were farming 2500 acres.  :o;)