how rare are....

FB

• 1 month later...
Now... call me paraniod....

But just what do you mean by that Mart....  ???:o :o :o :o :o - I think they are floatation tyres  ???:o :o :o :o don't you Mart  ???

Large low ground pressure tyres like Britains use on the the versions of the New Holland 8560 and Fiatagri M160 and I'm sure they used them on older Massey's too.......They look pretty like it to me.......If they're fatter than standard Siku tyres they probably are.......I'm just not 100% sure from the pic....... :);) ;)

That's not my Tims one Bazza.... thats a genuine Siku I believe... the tims is a 4260... not a 70  :P

Yes you are right, just thought the siku one came from me as well  :-[:-[

Not that it matters all mfs are rubbish as we all know  :D :D

For your defence marky the siku floats are nowhere near as prenounced as the britains  ;)

Yes you are right, just thought the siku one came from me as well   :-[:-[

Not that it matters all mfs are rubbish as we all know  :D :D

For your defence marky the siku floats are nowhere near as prenounced as the britains  ;)

Point 1... I have only bought two pieces from you... a Deutz and a Tims... so please learn to know and VALUE your customers..

Point 2... I need to defence thank you... I know my tractors (well at least if they are red I do)... so ner ner ne ner ner

Point 3.... don't mess with me when I have man-flu... I may well come round an wipe my nose on your sofa a few times

Point 4... I've fortgotton... but it was an insult of some kind... aimed at you of course

Point 5...  :-*

Point 1... I have only bought two pieces from you... a Deutz and a Tims... so please learn to know and VALUE your customers..

Point 2... I need to defence thank you... I know my tractors (well at least if they are red I do)... so ner ner ne ner ner

Point 3.... don't mess with me when I have man-flu... I may well come round an wipe my nose on your sofa a few times

Point 4... I've fortgotton... but it was an insult of some kind... aimed at you of course

Point 5...  :-*

Point 1 incorrect  :-X a jcb , jcb buckets x2 (after someone messed up) a ford 6600, a fordson super major and there have been others that I will inform you of when I can be bothered to look at my database and hit the filter  ;)

Point 2. I need to defence  ??? Are you drunk as well as ill  ???

Point 3. Sorry dont have a sofa as they dont make them big enough forme to fit in them  ;)

Point 4. love you  :-*:-*