Ford 8730 and Hesston 4900 Big Baler......

NewHolland2

nice pics Mart  :) :) :)

Cheers Ben......I was coming up the road and saw the exhaust stack and though......"Hello - we're in for a surprise"...... :D :D ;)

I remeber Rob had a thread like that in 1:32 a while back, looks good Mart!!

Bet it sounded ideal  ;)

Aye he did mate......Cheers......

Sounded good but a wee bit smokey going up the brae of the field......  :);) ;)

Nice pics Martin, must hitch my britains ford 8730 up to my ROS Hesston baler. How do people react to you taking photos of them and their machines? Do they think your are a secret agent for the Inland Revenue?

Thanks Garrett...... :)

Most folks just give me a wave or a toot and there's one chap I know that gives me a lift now and then (was in his New Holland TS135-A the other week)......There are a couple of them that haven't looked to happy in the past but most give a wave or sometimes I get a blether with them...... :);)

Good stuff - a good combo! Mines only a lowly 4700 though!

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=2132.0

Looks the part eh...... :);) ;)

Nice pics of a classic ford there :P Those tyres look like theyve certainly done some work. Also is it me or do the front tyre look like theyre different sizes in the head on pics  ???

Cheers, I think I see what you mean, might just be the angle of the pics making one look bigger than the other...... :-\ ;) ;)

Thanks Garrett...... :)

Most folks just give me a wave or a toot and there's one chap I know that gives me a lift now and then (was in his New Holland TS135-A the other week)......There are a couple of them that haven't looked to happy in the past but most give a wave or sometimes I get a blether with them...... :);)

Looks the part eh...... :);) ;)

Or Mart theres the other bit you havn't mentioned!!  :D :D

Quickly take the picture and pretend your looking at it and don't look up!!

But most drivers as you say do all the things you've listed, my cousin works for a local agri contractor good news as they all get to know me and I get some rides then!