Last cut 2006

Gav836

Despite not officially starting my new job until monday i got persuaded to go in today and help with last cut grass silage as they were short staffed so thought as i was there i would take a few photo's for you lot on here :);)

1. My Renault 836, 02 reg, 6100hrs and 16 ton Richard Western

2.As above

post-334-132638540972_thumb.jpg

post-334-132638540976_thumb.jpg

nice pics there gav like the 836 and jaguar whats the 836 like to drive s ive never drove one before

They are very nice to drive, i had one where i used to work as well would happily say that it is one of the most comfortable tractors that i have ever driven, plenty of pulling grunt too

Very nice pics Gav.......Nice to see another older Renault on the go is it part of the TZ or TX Range?  :);) ;)

Thanks, TZ range from memory Martin

Great pics mate how many 836's do they run ???

Not too sure Phill, there's a mixture of 836's, 816's, the 6** on the loader and the 106 about there, oh plus one MF

i hope u come down to do ours next year coz i didnt get time to have a very good look when the other boys were doing it but we should have maize aswell so there should be more of a chance for me to have a look, and a ride (hint, hint) ;D ;D

Not many people want to ride in one of PLG's tractors as thery all stink of turkey sh!t as they spend a lot of the year spreading it :D :D ;)

Ah right, so you were near the Claas dealer then as thats where they are now. Shame you couldn't have let me know as i was at Normac having a look round

good job i didnt know that then (didnt pass it on my journey :-\) i'd have a few more 600's :D :D :D

no you wouldn't as they don't keep one on the shelf there, and you'd have to try to deal with Ant the storeman who's scottish from as far north in england u can go with out being scottish so hard to understand, gets crabby if you call him scottish :D :D ;)