Wuhlmaus potato digger ?

farmernick06

I'm not sure if it was last year or the year before Martin, there are still a few dealers have a few lying around....... I managed to find a dozen earlier in the year which I sold on all barr a couple which I've kept for myself.  :)

this is the bit i don't understand , siku bought out the wuhlmaus & now the grimme SP , so why on earth havn't britains built one like DT has ? blimey you see them all over the country & over in europe , so why not scaled to 1 /32 for us ? been a long time coming & we're still waiting !

this is the bit i don't understand , siku bought out the wuhlmaus & now the grimme SP , so why on earth havn't britains built one like DT has ? blimey you see them all over the country & over in europe , so why not scaled to 1 /32 for us ? been a long time coming & we're still waiting !

i know, that was one of the first questions we gave Andy to give to RC2, not sure if it was before you joined??, cant remember what the answer was. I think Siku/RC2 etc. should release a few trailed versions of both beet and tattie harvesters :) :)

I'm not sure if it was last year or the year before Martin, there are still a few dealers have a few lying around....... I managed to find a dozen earlier in the year which I sold on all barr a couple which I've kept for myself.  :)

Cheers Jase.......I picked my second one up for around ?20 I think....... :);) ;)

can anyone post a pic of the siku one for me as i dont know what it looks like please

Here you go mate....... :);) ;)

• 1 month later...