List of all 1/32 Universal Hobbies models 15th July 09

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooaaahhh that list is getting confusing now  :D :D

To be really honest I agree - I wrote the list before so people could see what models were available to complete their set.

As I display the items the boxes are not necessary for me.

But I do understand there are a number of you who collects box types as well.

I'm happy to continue, but if you all think its become confusing I can stop. :)

So before I carry on can anyone who uses the list give me their thoughts

To make it pleasing to the eye I have highlight the descriptions Brown if they are duplicate models with different boxes.

This would allow users like me to instantly see the individual models in Black without going through the list one by one.

one other Claas - any info on the Matador details

cheers

To be really honest I agree - I wrote the list before so people could see what models were available to complete their set.

As I display the items the boxes are not necessary for me.

But I do understand there are a number of you who collects box types as well.

I'm happy to continue, but if you all think its become confusing I can stop. :)

So before I carry on can anyone who uses the list give me their thoughts

To make it pleasing to the eye I have highlight the descriptions Brown if they are duplicate models with different boxes.

This would allow users like me to instantly see the individual models in Black without going through the list one by one.

one other Claas - any info on the Matador details

cheers

As you know I maintain an Excel spreadsheet of all UH Models and the box variations each one has been issued in.  If only we gould get the 'Insert Table' thing working it would be easy to insert the Excel contents into a post.  The other option is to put the Excel spreadsheet up as an attachment to a post at regular intervals so that individuals can then down load it.  Happy to do this if it saves effort in maintaining lists in several places by several people.  Just let me know what you would like and any thoughts...............

Claas Matador details

2615             Class Matador      UH Picture Box

00 0256 533 0 Class Matador Claas Box

Hi guys

G The box types could be done like this

UH NUMBER    ITEM DESCRIPTION    BOX TYPE

PINK BOX/DEALER BOX/ YELLOW SPOTTED BOX/ JUST SEPERATED BY / THEN ONLY ITEM APPEARS ONCE??

Hi guys

G The box types could be done like this

UH NUMBER     ITEM DESCRIPTION    BOX TYPE

PINK BOX/DEALER BOX/ YELLOW SPOTTED BOX/ JUST SEPERATED BY / THEN ONLY ITEM APPEARS ONCE??

Possible Ricky but each box type usually has a different UH Number/Reference Number.  The only ones I know that are the same are the Green and Brown Country Collection boxes.

Possible Ricky but each box type usually has a different UH Number/Reference Number.  The only ones I know that are the same are the Green and Brown Country Collection boxes.

You've got a point though - I could keep the list like the Claas but delete the red description leaving the UH Number and box types listed  ;):)

Hello

So far the Claas, Renault and Valtra list is done so any thing missed just post me.

Questions

- was there a Ltd Ed Metalic Blue valtra C120 as well as the normal one? if so any more details ie box and number please :)

- Renault did a 456 with mudguards. I have one but box is put away - does anyone know the number if its different and box type? :)

- What box types did the Valtra/Power harrow set come in please :)

Cheers

ok anyones guess

If someone were to go out now and order one of every UH model produced according to this list, one of each not one of each box type . . .how much do you think it would cost??

Go on someone work it out using rrp's

The cost would come to around ?3000.  If you bought each box type then the cost would be around ?5000.  Of course some of them would cost you a lot more than RRP now.