List of all 1/32 Universal Hobbies models 15th July 09

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just found a Renault 936RZ with Duals all round - I thought they only did the 935RZ but obviously not :(

Anyway i've bought it

It has been put on the list

i thought they only did the 935 as well, is the 936 in a dealer box?

thanks for the pic, i'l have to keep my eyes peeled for one now, i think i'm as fussy as you gromittigger i want all the variations as well.

Do you have them all?

I have every thing to date - I don't collect different boxes as I display them.  I've funded it by selling all my Britains but I only have two shelves left of the cheap stuff, I don't know what im going to do to fund it by the end of the year! :D:)

Do you have them all?

I have every thing to date - I don't collect different boxes as I display them.  I've funded it by selling all my Britains but I only have two shelves left of the cheap stuff, I don't know what im going to do to fund it by the end of the year! :D:)

i thought i had them all, but im now missing the atles 936 with duals and the atles 925. i only collect the 1/32 scale although the doe was nearly changing my mind. i dont bother with different boxes either, my plan is just to have one of each on display.

do you have a atles 925 gromittigger?

i thought i had them all, but im now missing the atles 936 with duals and the atles 925. i only collect the 1/32 scale although the doe was nearly changing my mind. i dont bother with different boxes either, my plan is just to have one of each on display.

do you have a atles 925 gromittigger?

No but I am struggling to find one so I have written it off for now - I don't know how many were made but I 've only had 1 person say they have one.

they did show me a picture to confirm it.  So I have them all bar 1 then! ;D:D

PIC00876.jpg

The Renaults are causing me some stress due to the number of versions

This is a list another member sent to me

1. Renault Atles 925 RZ, duals all around, Limited Edition in dealerbox

2. Renault Atles 925 RZ, duals all around, Limited Edition in Dealerbox, Clubmodel A.C.A. , Flashlight in top of the cabine ( not done by UH), A.C.A. Sticker in the left upper corner of the styrofoam inlet.

3. Renault Atles 935 RZ, singles

4. Renault Atles 935 RZ, duals

5. Renault Atles 936 RZ, singles

6. Renault Atles 936 RZ, duals

7. Renault Atles 936 RZ, singles, old bonnet, fronthitch with small stickers]

8. Renault Atles 936 RZ, singles, old bonnet, fronthitch with no stickers

9. Renault Atles 936 RZ, singles, new bonnet ( like Claas Atles), fronthitch with no stickers

The red ones I could do with more proof -  you can see another 2 Dual wheel tractors as a 925,  the sticker he is refering to is below on the linkage

PIC00877.jpg

I haven't included these yet as I like to see them or have many pictures to prove there not convo's etc, not saying they are but just to reasure me.  Gradually Im getting there for example the 936 with dual is confirmed. ;):)

so I got them all bar 4? I give up! :D;D:-\

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I can find out the Renault 936RZ on duals was only issued in a green UH Country Collection box.  Like gromittigger I just need these 925 Specials for a full set.

If you are looking for a Renault 936RZ on duals then may like to know that the UH reference number for this model is 2205, it may help your search.  I got mine from G + M ......old stock!!

As far as I can find out the Renault 936RZ on duals was only issued in a green UH Country Collection box.  Like gromittigger I just need these 925 Specials for a full set.

If you are looking for a Renault 936RZ on duals then may like to know that the UH reference number for this model is 2205, it may help your search.  I got mine from G + M ......old stock!!

the reference number is a help, thanks  :), acording to g and m's website these are out of stock i;l just have to keep my eyes peeled for one.

Renault Atles 935 RZ Roues Jumelees - Dealer Box - part No 6005707494 Now almost imposible to find as they were only produced for the french market....  ;D

I'll give you a tener for it.........including P&P  ;D:D

• 3 weeks later...

Please add the Manfred Weise a Deutz ttv 1145 in fendt colour  ;D

Thank you - it now has been added

I thinking about making a blogg or site where I could included the pictures etc - are internet sites expensive or should i create a blog?  can anyone guide me? ???

• 2 months later...

Thank you - it now has been added

I thinking about making a blogg or site where I could included the pictures etc - are internet sites expensive or should i create a blog?  can anyone guide me? ???

You can include the pictures here if you want. I'd suggest setting up a photobucket.com account to store the pictures (and resize them - it will do it for you), and then we can edit the first post to include pictures - or create a new thread to record the full list.

You might also consider getting people to provide the catalogue number (and/or barcode number) of each of the models. This is the best way to identify different models, particularly oddballs.

I'll dig out my Atles Jumelees and see which variant it is.