List of all 1/32 Universal Hobbies models 15th July 09

ok anyones guess

If someone were to go out now and order one of every UH model produced according to this list, one of each not one of each box type . . .how much do you think it would cost??

Go on someone work it out using rrp's

Your post man would just love you if you did  :D :D :D :D :D

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't up dated the list but its maxed out on the word count - I talking to Andy to see if we can attach a PDF to the front so the file can be as large as it likes.

Thanks

Upload it to Phootobucket... and post the link here...

Photobucket wont take PDF's mind... so you'll have to convert it to a JPEG or something similar...  :-\ - If I had time I'd do it for you... sadly.... I don't  :-[

Upload it to Phootobucket... and post the link here...

Photobucket wont take PDF's mind... so you'll have to convert it to a JPEG or something similar...  :-\ - If I had time I'd do it for you... sadly.... I don't  :-[

email it to me and i can do it Monday as all the software is on my laptop

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Its been a while but I've re done my list at the beginning of this post - it shows all the available models not all the box types - so its ideal for people like me who displays and is not concerned with the box styles. :)  With help of ATTE's site I have a complete list with different box types included but its well over 300 now!!!