John Deere's Tattie Harvesting......

NewHolland2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice pictures martin no sign of andy's tractor today

Cheers Peter...... :)

No sign of Andy's 7920 today, might appear once they have done a bit more harvesting and start to cultivate it up a bit...... :)

I'll try and get a few snaps tomorrow after 5, just before the darkness comes in again...... ;)

I that would be good. is that clovas  10 series. was that one of smiths deutz tractors as there aint many around the area.

They weren't doing any today as it was too wet, so that means I didn't miss out on any pics...... ;D;) ;)

Not sure if it is Clova's......Not sure if he has any 6010 Serie's left...... :-\

The Deutz had Dunc Robertson on the roof sign...... :);)

nice pics of some good machinery, I would hate to be the young fellow on the trailer, i would'nt do it  ;) ;)

Cheers......I wouldn't mind doing it as long as it wasn't tipping it down like it was yesterday...... :D;) ;)

why aint the 6910 got a sign on the roof? is it the farmers own? good pics, not many into tatties were i live, more 20 miles away towards the wolds etc

Not sure mate, might be hired in, not sure if he has any 6010's left himself...... :-\ ;) ;)

nice collection of Pics Martin  :) :) :)

Cheers Ben, more to come in the following days hopefully...... :);) ;)

Some nice pics there, shame the equipment is not blue like on the road out of spalding

Cheers, John Deere's aren't all bad though...... :);) ;)

is that 7920 an american one as its got stalks with indicators above the back  wheels

Could well be mate or he may have specified it like that......Peter might know...... :)

Tonight's pics should keep everyone happy as there is the following:-

John Deere 7920

John Deere 6910

John Deere 6800

John Deere 6920

Massey Ferguson 6475

New Holland TM135

Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 155

and a Fendt of some sort

:);) ;)

Could well be mate or he may have specified it like that......Peter might know...... :)

John Deere 7920

John Deere 6910

John Deere 6800

John Deere 6920

Massey Ferguson 6475

New Holland TM135

Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 155

and a Fendt of some sort

i shall view them tomorrow evening then  ;D ;D ;D

John Deere 7920

John Deere 6910

John Deere 6800

John Deere 6920

Massey Ferguson 6475

New Holland TM135

Deutz-Fahr Agrotron 155

and a Fendt of some sort

Will look forward to them Martin, nice collection of tattie harvesting pictures you have by the way! :)

Thanks folks...... :);)

Cracking pictures.

WARNING NUMPTY QUESTION!!!

With row crops fitted on that very wet ground isn't getting bogged down more likely? Or more damage to the soil??

???

The three tractors drawing the harvesters are fitted with row crops all the rest are on normal tyres I think......The harvesting tractors eem to be doing ok coming up the hill but the loaded carting tractors are struggling getting up the hill and one or two have got stuck but managed to get going after a bit of backing up and manouvering...... ;)

the 7920 is uk spec. Andy must have the american idicator bars fitted as when i saw him at the summer they weren't fitted. he has a number plate american stile with nothing runs like a deere on the back of the cab. that is one mother of a tool box. nice pic martin. like the row crops think somebody should cast a set for the 7920 or now the 7930.

the 7920 is uk spec. Andy must have the american idicator bars fitted as when i saw him at the summer they weren't fitted. he has a number plate american stile with nothing runs like a deere on the back of the cab. that is one mother of a tool box. nice pic martin. like the row crops think somebody should cast a set for the 7920 or now the 7930.

Thanks for the info Peter...... :)

One hell of a tractor eh......I saw the John Deere plate on the back but didn't get a pic of it......

Here she is again with one of the new 6920 tractors too...... :);)