John Deere's Tattie Harvesting......

NewHolland2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they dont use sutton brush style things up that way then mart to clean the road, several of the local boys round here do,

I haven't  seen them do it for a long time Sean but it's a failry main road and it was a heck of a mess so they probably don't see the need to invest in one...... :-\ :);)

the highways people round here are pretty hot with stuff like that, so prob in there best intrests to invest in one,compaired to a couple of big fines i guess

Very true mate......The tractor driver in the Fendt thought I was from the council taking pics to show the mess they were making but I said "no, no don't worry it's only my personal hobby......"  :D;) ;)

Ricky looks like some of them are using strops on the last box. But maybe they aint travelling on the road much with empty boxes. so it just is extra time when unloading. The farm that we contract for at the tatties and our trailer for the potatoes all have hydraulic box clamps on the back. saves alot of work and running around.

Impressive photos. Are the tractors run by one outfit? Any chance of a whole run down on all the tractors?

Thanks...... :)

A lot of the tractors are run by one outfir but some of them are hired in......I'll do a list of them in a wee while...... :);)

Green is super sexy but tell me this and tell me no more

why but why no straps or ropes on the boxes??

One box off and one car hits it, people could be killed, all for the sake of 2-3 mins a load to secure it  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

All the trailers have box clamps on them, I watched one coming out of the field and the trailer was slipping to the side but all boxes stayed on due to the clamp on the rear...... :);) ;)