Kidd Rotaflail Forage Harvesters

Brewingale

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking about it, but as you know F-P it takes sometimes months from an idea to a decent model. I like making models but they have to have a bit of detail, and making them affordable is a challenge in its self. I have got a soft spot for the rotaflail though it was a very flexible bit of kit in the seventies.

Are you the guy who makes the JF Forager? whether you are or not I thought that was a good looking model.

PDC makes the JF.

Its a fine balance between making a detailed model and an affordable one, for a model to be a succesfull seller it needs both of those qualities. My ploeger harvester could have had a lot more detail but if you had wanted to buy one it wpould have cost two or three times as much, I was glad to sell as many as I did of those so in a way I feel I got the balance right with that one.

If you can make one for around ?40 I think you will be half way there.  ;)