A Fine Spcimen

SMurF

Now then lads... don't get carried away... it was only meant to be the second part of my joke - OK... get it  >:(

Mind you... she does look like a proper beast though  ;D

It's alright Marky, I'll let you off...... :D;) ;)

Love those old tractors, I had a few days in an 876 and it was great fun. I was cultivating wheat ground. I have some pics but as per, they are in the highest quality and I have trouble downsizing them  :(

I could try if you want mate, let me know and I'll PM you with my e-mail...... :);) ;)

Is that drill normally hooked upto a Case Scott??

No FP these people have 2 drills both on versatiles and another 2 versatiles on huge cultivators.

Big share farming enterprise in a place called Kineton near stratford

I go through that way a fair bit Smurf, is that your local haunt? Have to keep an eye out for that lot.

Not usually  was there on an errand for a mate    I come from Snitterfield but live in Wilmcote which is about 4 miles out of stratford

Blimey Smurf, after tipping at Buildbase or Travis P I usually head up the A3400 towards the M42. . . Right past your doorstep!! Keep your mirrors folded in!!

Well if you see an ex posty van with a ravishingly handsome man driving it    That one aint me ;D ;D

I'm the one that's covered in crud weaving in and out of the white lines dodging lorries ;)

What do you deliver there and what type of outfit do you drive so as to keep an eye out for you

We have three Scanias, two red/white one blue/white all with dropside trailers which take it in turns to do the Warwick run. Multi drop to Travis, Jewsons, Focus, BPS, Buildbase in Bideford, Stratford, Warwick, Leamington, Nuneaton delivering slabs, block paving, bagged aggregates, paving, etc. Mine is another blue/white Scania with all red dropside trailer and Hiab block crane. I only do this run to cover holidays etc. The others reg are all AJC. Mines not got a fancey plate. :-(