britains farm buildings set

gogreengelb

now the winters setting in not much outside to catch on the camera i,m thinking i,ll get some of the models out of the cabinet and build meself a little farm layout are the above a good buy plus can anyone post pics of their britains farm buildings set in a layout situation.THANKS

They are just a new colour of the old 80's Atcost? sheds. I have never thought they looked that bad to be honest, maybe a bit wee beside some of todays bigger kit that's all.

you can easily get the 600 lexion under 2 sheds ;) ;)

They are just a new colour of the old 80's Atcost? sheds. I have never thought they looked that bad to be honest, maybe a bit wee beside some of todays bigger kit that's all.

Hi Britfarmer im thinking I,ll make a farm layout of the 70s got no room to build one with todays modern stuff eg a 8530 with a simba or lemkin would fill the yard I,m thinkin of making

Hi Britfarmer im thinking I,ll make a farm layout of the 70s got no room to build one with todays modern stuff eg a 8530 with a simba or lemkin would fill the yard I,m thinkin of making

exactlly what i am doing with mine now, looks a lot better in that era to ,havn't got space for the 90's and 00's stuff,

Yes Mylayout was originally for the older  70s 80s models

since i bought the larger model barns from Graham I have gone over to modern new machinery and a modern layout

I still prefer the older scene though so i have some of both.

thanks for noticeing my posts

Mike

That layout in CT was the best Ive seen, he really showed what could be done with an Atcost shed or two by adding feed barriers, cattle, 'straw' and dust. Excellent feature.

can you scan it in or bring it to toytrac ???

That layout in CT was the best Ive seen, he really showed what could be done with an Atcost shed or two by adding feed barriers, cattle, 'straw' and dust. Excellent feature.

is that this months then tris, didnt get in quick enough to get that, kinda hoped they would send it as my first subcription issue but hey ho, if you do bring it to toytrac i will have a look then if you dont mind

now the winters setting in not much outside to catch on the camera i,m thinking i,ll get some of the models out of the cabinet and build meself a little farm layout are the above a good buy plus can anyone post pics of their britains farm buildings set in a layout situation.THANKS

just had to knock up another of these sheds as ran outta space...still need more :D :D