Decals Commission

An Interested Spectator

Question

I am looking for someone who would be prepared to make "one off" decals for me.

I am currently working away from home, and do not have time to do them myself when i am at home, (wife would kill me), and do not have suitable computer access whilst at work.

Cost is not an issue, as long as prices don't get silly.

I currently need Massey Ferguson 699 decals for a Britains M/F 2680 that i have converted.

Anyone who would be prepared to do a decent job for a few bob please contact me.

(there would be other one off jobs to follow).

tell me it's not true  , :-\ you're not really doing an cab change on a 2000series to get a 600 are you  :( :(

blimey thats a bit big ,i have a 699 in the pipeline with a extended version of my 600 bonnets but aint telling ya what chassis, but it will only be longer in front than the 698t i have

as for decals i only have them for my bonnets,but none printed her works laser printer is of,although if you send an email to this nice chap

walkerparts@planet.nl. he will be able to help, just tell him what your after ie a 2680 decal but with 699 on it and he will knock ya one up no probs

think that e-mail is right but will check when i get home and correct it if it isn't

yeah unfortunatly i have to agree in the 2680 chassis is to long for a 699 and to big overall, i drove one of those and a 698t which the farm had and the only difference size wise was the lenght of the bonnet and even then it wasn't by much, 30cm or so tops, as the 699 is a 6 pot, and the 600 series weren't any bigger than a 500 series really either as the 575 was the same size as the 690 near as lenght wise and slightly lower height wise

Tractorman810,

Thanks for the info, i have used Henri WALKER before. I did'nt realise he would do commissions.

I will consider my hand slapped for using a 2680 as the base. As someone said it does look good, and i know it was too big.

Can anyone suggest a base model that would be about the right size.

they offer better quality than those "fast lane"Excuses for renalts  ;D ;D ;D

that sell in our local    toys r' us    Why dont they do britains    ::) nevermind

back to topic how about an erly deuts from britains with uh wheels on her

my head hurts  now :'( :-\

but for my choice of 699 i have gone for one of my bonnets which has to be extended yet ,on a britains bm chassis, give ya the longer bonnet, and front wheels repositioned but when all the bits are on and beside the new 698t it is longer snouted, but no higher ect as per the real things i drove, its all personal choice i guess but either way i am looking forward to your one asspasmore, how far of being finished is it

post-46-132638544299_thumb.jpg

tractorman810,

The 699 on the 2680 base is done all bar the decals, hence the thread on here.

I did realise it was wrong size wise, but it does look the part (size apart).

I am going to build another which was the reason for asking which base model would be appropiate. I am

having a senior moment, "Britains BM", cant place the model identification ?

I was thinking about using a Ros M/F 1013 (?????) which was the donor for the cab.

On the same subject would the Britains Deutz with the sloping bonnet be "right" size wise for a M/F 390T.

PS. Thanks for the interest, your models look spot on !

To Tractorman810,

Sorry been away from a computer for a couple of days.

If i have understood your post correctly do you produce your own bonnets of this type. Would you be prepared to sell three or so.

The other point raised, are we saying a 590 base would be appropiate, size wise, for a 390t, the Deutz i was looking at using is quite a bit bigger. Your thoughts appricated.

Adrian.

Well Adrian, like I said to TM, the 590, 690, 290 and 390 are all in essence the same tractor. .... ... So you would have thought the 590 chassis would be a good base for the other 3 variants. That said, with the newr 1/32 scale appearing larger than it's older counterpart it may look a tad small against say a UH Valtra. .