Scale Models Massey Ferguson Combine

sipher172

I think it could be found in the UK since I noticed G and M have the other 1/24 combines like the Challenger so don't see why they would not carry the MF.....

This is not a general release replica.  It was done for the St. Louis progress show....two versions are being released.  One is the dealer replica which you can find on outback in fact someone here posted a pic of it...it has lots of chrome.....the other is a standard combine...probably come with a sticker regarding St. Louis....

Hmmm I did contact Scale Models I think release date is something like third week of Nov....since these were done for the show they may be a one time deal but would not surprise me if we saw a shelve model down the road...not sure I would wait though....

Just got a note from Kate at Bossen's Imp. and she said that she got the MF this week and they are already gone, "flew out the door" as she put it!!!!!!  I ordered one for Marky and it will arrive to Kate's sometime in Nov then out the door to him.......... :o :o :o :o :o  someone better check with G and M cause seems these babys are hot......if your a MF fan would not want to miss this one...

I just want to make sure you understand that Ertl did not produce this unit.

This item is produced by Scale Models, which is owned by Joe Ertl, a son of our founder.  We are in no way connected with Scale Models.  They are a competitor of ours, just like Siku or UH.  It just so happens their owner is an Ertl.

Are you confused yet?

Bill

I just want to make sure you understand that Ertl did not produce this unit.

This item is produced by Scale Models, which is owned by Joe Ertl, a son of our founder.  We are in no way connected with Scale Models.  They are a competitor of ours, just like Siku or UH.  It just so happens their owner is an Ertl.

Are you confused yet?

Bill

Hi Bill,

I posted a thread on this subject a couple weeks back. I originally thought it was an ERTL release, then realised my mistake. I will move this into the Scale Model section.