At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

Just to give you all a bit of an update as to how our work is going......We finished 2nd cut silage last week with the last few bales being carted in and stacked in the yard......My girl the 3095 developed a small water leak from the pipe connected to the radiator but thankfully we had enough spare to cut the offending part off and fix the problem......

Last night we were carting in bales from a field owned by another farmer but whom we had bought the bales from......It was a case of get them in as quick as possible due to the fact they were right behind the town and some of the kids are reknowned for coming along and setting fire to them and watching them roll down the hill......

As usual I was on my trusty 3095 which is well over the 12,000 hour mark now......We were using both our flat trailers (the Massey and the Portequip) loading 22 bales on each......

post-32-132638644263_thumb.jpg

post-32-132638644267_thumb.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little behind so - cut the last sowed field there yesterday at home ;)

There's still plenty of lads around here that are waiting to cut......The weather has been fine for it this week so there must be plenty of fields around here that are just not quite ripe......The oats have come on well over the past two weeks......We'll have the 525 out in a week or two I'd say......

Some great pics there Mart.... seems like you are having a great time mate... good for you I say too - lucky beggar  >:(:D :D

Now.... you keep referring to the Massey as "My girl"... have you finally given in and joined the red crew Mart  ;);D

Oh... and how is little Regan mate  ???

Oh.... and 525 pics pwwwwwwweeeeeaaaasssseeeee SuperMart  :-*:P

Some great pics there Mart.... seems like you are having a great time mate... good for you I say too - lucky beggar  >:(:D :D

Now.... you keep referring to the Massey as "My girl"... have you finally given in and joined the red crew Mart  ;);D

Oh... and how is little Regan mate  ???

Oh.... and 525 pics pwwwwwwweeeeeaaaasssseeeee SuperMart  :-*:P

Cheers Marky......Well I'm still a blue lad at heart but I must say the reds are growing on me......I definitely have a soft spot for the 3095......Even the boss is calling it my tractor now since I'm its main driver...... ;D;)

The wee Fergie is still here and working away fine but no changes as yet as I've just not had the time......

The 525 pictures are still on my list mate...... :);)

great pics Mart looks like you are enjoying your self mate. :)

Cheers Mark......I'm in my element mate and getting plenty over-time too so it's just great...... :);)

Cheers Marky......Well I'm still a blue lad at heart but I must say the reds are growing on me......I definitely have a soft spot for the 3095......Even the boss is calling it my tractor now since I'm its main driver...... ;D;)

The wee Fergie is still here and working away fine but no changes as yet as I've just not had the time......

The 525 pictures are still on my list mate...... :);)

Cheers Mark......I'm in my element mate and getting plenty over-time too so it's just great...... :);)

Great doing a job you like, lots and getting payed to do it. [ heaven mate]

Just to give you all a bit of an update as to how our work is going......We finished 2nd cut silage last week with the last few bales being carted in and stacked in the yard......My girl the 3095 developed a small water leak from the pipe connected to the radiator but thankfully we had enough spare to cut the offending part off and fix the problem......

Last night we were carting in bales from a field owned by another farmer but whom we had bought the bales from......It was a case of get them in as quick as possible due to the fact they were right behind the town and some of the kids are reknowned for coming along and setting fire to them and watching them roll down the hill......

As usual I was on my trusty 3095 which is well over the 12,000 hour mark now......We were using both our flat trailers (the Massey and the Portequip) loading 22 bales on each......

we cut some grass around a cycle track and they put those on fire if they see them  >:(

Sadly for you 525 fans we've had a change of plan in terms of the harvest......The boss has decided due to the age and speed of the 525 and 525 Super II that we'll not use them and instead we have a New Holland/Clayson 8080 in on hire......Pictures of that to come when I get a chance......However do not despair I will now make an attempt to snap them in the shed if they're not coming out......

Meanwhile here's our Portequip trailer loaded up last night......

post-32-13263864674_thumb.jpg

The fact that them 8080's are still going strong after all them years just goes to show how good they are i think,there are a few of them around my way.

I hope your not getting behind with your blight sprays on your 1/32nd tatties with all this bale cartting mart. ;)

The fact that them 8080's are still going strong after all them years just goes to show how good they are i think,there are a few of them around my way.

I hope your not getting behind with your blight sprays on your 1/32nd tatties with all this bale cartting mart. ;)

Well the old 8080 has finished all our barley......Just the one field of oats to go but they're not quite ready yet......

Not at all Ol......The tatties are still being watched closely...... ;)

by the looks of it martin you are turning into a fergie man. had a shot of a fergie on holiday didn't like it that much but i am a green man to the end. the guy's that own the fergie have just bought a 04 plate fendt 714. it has 4000 hrs on the clock and cost ?38 000.