At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

by the looks of it martin you are turning into a fergie man. had a shot of a fergie on holiday didn't like it that much but i am a green man to the end. the guy's that own the fergie have just bought a 04 plate fendt 714. it has 4000 hrs on the clock and cost ?38 000.

They're certainly growing on me Peter but I did get a drive of a 55 plate New Holland TS135-A on grain carting last week which certainly kept the blue flame alive...... ;)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waaaayhey.... thanks Mart... nice to see the 525... she looks in good nick for her age as well... they are mostly "pink" these days... looks like you are having the time of your life still mate - and that's smashing - I am really pleased for you  ;)

Cheers Marky......She's not too bad nick, a few wee bumps but apart from that and the fact she's not been started for a while she's fine......Will try and get the 520 and 525 Super II as soon as possible too so keep your eyes peeled...... :);)

If you're meaning the yellow one mate it's an old Sanderson masted forklift similar to the one Britains made......Can't remember the model number but I think it could be an SB something......

SB 50, 55 or 75 - your boss seems to have a lot of gear he doesn't use anymore Mart ???