At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mart, what make is that woodern lower metal top twin axel trailer in the first 2 pics mate?? looks like a single axel one(2 actually) that we had on the farm, petit was it??

I honestly couldn't tell you mate.....I had a look at it for today for some form of identification or serial plate but no sign..... :-\

It used to belong to a contractor I believe as it used to have the lad's name and number on the side panels..... :)

Well we've been at the dung this week, mucking out the pens before we start bringing in the majority of the cattle for the Winter.....

I've been on the mucking and carting.....Mucking out with the Massey 514 Skid-Steer then loading it into the trailer with the Merlo.....

Started off carting with my 3095 which then got a puncture so had to draft in the 6475 which was a pleasure to drive as always.....

post-32-132638659512_thumb.jpg

Oh dear Mart - you are back breaking tractors again :D :D

In all honesty mate we're getting sick of punctures.....Just about everything apart from the 6475 has had one recently..... >:(

Always wanted to drive a skidsteer Mart. How did you find it? Nice pics as per usual mate. :)

Cheers Tris.....The Skid Steer took me a wee while to get used to but once I got the hang of it it is a really handy machine.....The bull pens are very tight and so the Merlo isn't really at home mucking them whereas me in the Skidder just works perfectly for mucking one out and then working my way up the building.....Will get a picture of the layout at the weekend so as you can understand what I mean better..... ;)

This one is all operated by the two levers.....I think it used to have foot pedals for the loader but now everything runs off the two levers.....

thats like the new bobcats then all off the levers  :-\ our bobcat ( its quite  old  ;) ) it has foot pedals and foward reverse on the sticks good machines but you have got to be careful with moving quicky as you can put it on two wheels very easly ,well thats what i found anyway  ::) have you had it on two wheels yet ,you only have to tap ours and its up  :-\