At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ell not been up to much over the past two days......Still too wet to get into the fields...... >:(

Had to bruise/crimp some more barley today as the bins were empty......Shifted a few gates around in preparation for building a new cow race next weekend so I'm on digging duties with our new JCB 804 digging out holes for the new posts...... :);)

1) JCB 804 and MF 514 Skid Steer

2) JCB 804

Interesting pics Marters, like the skid steer, and quite a grain set up you have there aswell!

She's mate......Aye the wee skidder is a great tool when it comes to mucking out tight corners...... :)

I can't remember but I think it's 4-6 Kongskilde grain bins we have all link to augers which transport the grain either directly to the bruiser/crimper or we put it into the toe tipping bucket on the Merlo and tip it in...... :);)

Sounds like a tidy operation, shame the photos are a bit poor  :-\

Aye the grain dust was flying everywhere...... :-\

Will get some better pictures next weekend when we're not actually blowing grain everywhere...... :D

The problem is trying to get far enough back to get all the blowers and bins and augers into the picture...... ;)

Great pics Mart me old flower... so do you get to drive the 50HX then as well mate  :P :P - You lucky fella  :-[ :'( :'( :'(

Cheers Marky......Have never drove the 50HX yet but probably will over the next few months as we'll be using it to do a lot of yard scraping before laying new concrete...... :)

I have some other pictures to post later tonight you'll like......Fergie related but nothing to do with work...... ;) ;)

Cheers Marky......Have never drove the 50HX yet but probably will over the next few months as we'll be using it to do a lot of yard scraping before laying new concrete...... :)

I have some other pictures to post later tonight you'll like......Fergie related but nothing to do with work...... ;) ;)

:P :P :P :P sounds intreaguing mate  ;D:P :P :P

ell we got out posts in at last today despite the fact it started to pour down heavily just as we were putting the concrete in the last hole...... :-\

Used a Teagle mixer on the rear of the tractor to mix up the concrete a picture to follow later......

Oh just one other thing......Take a guess as to what I got to drive today...... ;D ;D ;)

A Massey Ferguson 1080  ;D

Now Mart... lovely hole  :o

But havn't you been told to park a vehicle with all the Rams closed up to protect them from rust and dings  :o - What is the world coming to.... GO TO YOUR ROOM YOUNG MAN  >:(:D :D :D;)

Close Marky but no cigar...... :D;)

I'm on my way now Marky......No hastle though as it was getting used again today...... ;)