Mucking out Turkey sheds

Gav836

Handy little thing by the looks if it, especially with a toe tip on it. The yard isn't what I expected though, looks a little bit of a hole when you think of Bernard Mathews image don't you think?

i've seen worse Tris, once had to do a services survey at one near Bungay, not a nice place to go

The loaders are great fun and quite nippy. The site we're on there only has four sheds and is one of the older smaller sites, a lot of them are on old WWII airfields and some are quite grotty but the sheds are kept in good condition. Alot of the sites very clean and in good condition and as Ben said there are a lot worse than this one and not just Matthews ones either.

• 2 weeks later...

Some grip with the wheel weights on!!!

Yeah, what you can't see on the pictures though is the big one on the inside of the rear wheel centres as well.

Look at that TW......Lovely pics mate...... :)

Would love a shot in a TW some day...... :);)

Believe me Martin, they may look and sound good but they are as clumsy and cumbersome as hell to drive :-\