Scaledown missing parts

LeeRoebuck

I purchased the Scaledown David Brown 990 kit (T96) kit from the Newark Vintage Show on Sunday. When i got home I laid out all the parts on the parts page and I found that the sprue holding parts 20, 55 and 57 is missing(lift arms and hydraulic top arm swivel boss). After a quick Google search i found a website for scaledown with the phone number 01424 772361 I have rung this several times with no answer.

Could someone please help with any contact numbers to try and get these parts I would be most thankful. This is my first scaledown model and I have to say I am blown away by the level of detail.

Its also my first post so be gentle.

Many thanks

Lee

I've had the very occasional part missing and Nigel is very good about it and pops them in the post.  :)

The DB is his best yet, (your missing parts are brass which makes the linkage much stronger) I reckon, and goes together well  :)

Thanks for all the replies, I was searching through some older posts on here and found a different phone number to the one I had. Rang him and he was more than helpful. Cant wait to start but I am pondering whether to leave the kit standard or to make it 4wd. To make it 4wd would mean making a cab as they weren't available with shell type mudguards. Thanks again, i will post some images of the final model.

The 1200 4wd probably was available with shell type mudguards, I know of three original examples of 9904wd's with victor cabs and the original sales literature shows a 990 4wd with a victor cab. Any fitted with shell wings today have probably been fitted by their owners due to the lack of demand for cabbed tractors within todays vintage/classic tractor scene and the availability (at a price) of new fabricated shell wings.

Any information on David Brown 9904wd's is very welcome.

2page12009904wdqu6.jpg