JD 6920S Control conversion

Yes, Johan did a great job for me, i'm very pleased with the result!

There is also a movie of the Fendt 930, Joskin kipper and fortuna two-side kipper on my site.

Just go to www.landbouwminiatuur.nl and click on "movies".

Pictures of the actually conversion are also on the site available, just click on the left on "reviews and choose "verslag verbouwing John Deere 6920S Control"

very nice!!!, i often wondered how easy it would be to make the beacons flash. My current JD has a dodgy left side indicator :D

How much would one of those cost??

Is the video supposed to be that fast??? :-\

No, just click stop and play again, then it will be played in real time..

and not to fast..

Johan said it already,

tried that a few times and it didnt work so thought i'd ask again :D :D

i'll try it on the slower PC ;)

very clever, think i need to buy one of those now, hoped they would do a fergy but hey ho, might have to buy the jd now having seen one in my hands recently

JD dealership is the best place to go....i fancy getting another as they are so fun to use :D :D

let me know if you get any extras done!!

Johan, is it easy to modify the JD's ???:-\

the jd dealer down here wants 90 quid for the set????? q has them for 75 odd quid so even with postage thats still cheaper,mind you the same dealer wants 20 quid for the britains silage trailer, nad 25 for the moco ???? guys on something, will have to try masons next time i am that way

the jd dealer down here wants 90 quid for the set????? q has them for 75 odd quid so even with postage thats still cheaper,mind you the same dealer wants 20 quid for the britains silage trailer, nad 25 for the moco ???? guys on something, will have to try masons next time i am that way

if i get chance tomorrow (which i will after popping into claas on the way back to work :D :D) i'll see how much they charge, i think its ?60ish  :-\ :-\

Johan, is it easy to modify the JD's ???:-\

Well you do need some knowledge of electronics and soldering. The smd leds are 1,2 x 1 mm  :o

http://www.sikumodels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2951

http://www.sikumodels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=789

It's in dutch, but pictures say more than words  ;)

The JD is easier than the Fendt because it has more room in the roof and the Fendt has 2 more working ligths (on the rear fenders)

Well you do need some knowledge of electronics and soldering. The smd leds are 1,2 x 1 mm  :o

http://www.sikumodels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2951

http://www.sikumodels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=789

It's in dutch, but pictures say more than words  ;)

The JD is easier than the Fendt because it has more room in the roof and the Fendt has 2 more working ligths (on the rear fenders)

well atleast i thought about it, thats as far as my skills will take me :D :D :D

how much would you charge for one??, where were the parts from??

Well it differs from what you want. Full options like this one will cost aproximatly 2 standard controls.

I have the following to offer (only euro prices);

Light kit I    6 working lights ?30

Light kit II  2 hazard turn lights front 2 extra lights front (above turn lights (name?)) and Rotary beacon ?30

Fronthitch  1 servo controlled on remote, with switch to disable hitch ?35

I don't know about shipping, I'll have to ask for that.

For servo's you need to slaughter a JD or Fendt.  :o