tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

Blimey, loaded lorry ??? . .. .. that chain looks dodgy!!

Nice photo's in that lot though, a 7600 is a rare sight even when they were in production let alone now. 7810 looks great all wet like that too. ... oooooh stop it you naughty boy!!

some very artistic pics like the one of the ford and valtra with the spanner

err.. yeah went all poncy for a moment , thought i was david bailey :-[:D :D

very nice pics mate, thanks for posting

no problem , you keep looking i'll keep posting  ;D

Very nice pictures. I like the picture with the ford 3000 with the wrench tool. Do you want to say something with the picture :D :D

texas

moi ? as if i would ? :D :D

Blimey, loaded lorry ??? . .. .. that chain looks dodgy!!

Nice photo's in that lot though, a 7600 is a rare sight even when they were in production let alone now. 7810 looks great all wet like that too. ... oooooh stop it you naughty boy!!

yeah bit of a bugger really tris , had 8t of blend on the front & 12 of nut's on the back, all ar$e about face really but he wanted the nuts off first ::)

but dont think it would have made much difference anyway, full difflock & dumped the air on the pusher, still no avail , could have driven a bit faster & took a run up i supose , but there's a bend half way up the drive & if i'd have slipped off the corner i'd have needed a bit more than a JCB300 & a few tractors to get me out !

the 76 is a bit of a rareity,never a great seller , & was dropped from the range when the 69 was introduced,too big for the ammount of power it had , but it did have the power shift that the 69 didnt  ::)

as for the 7810 , really like those tractors  ;D

Very nice pictures i like the 885.

Texas

ah ? think i have something for you today mate ! coming up after the next two pics  :)

good ole daisy brown 885

sort of retired ,a 6711 zetor with brand new rear tyres  :-\ shame they're only 28"s  :(

& left the beast till last so to speak ,  an MF 6490, which has just replaced a

C-IH mx 135 or as the driver said , "at least i got the right red now"   ;)

He has now a nice red one, but soon he will think about the days he was driving the case mx ;)

Texas

they've been case for many years now mate , but i think the mx gave them a lot of trouble as it was always in bits in the workshop, i think the last straw was when they had two consecutive demo tractors from their C-IH dealer,which both kept braking down  :( they still have a 5?40 maxxum that hasnt had much of anything go wrong

they've been case for many years now mate , but i think the mx gave them a lot of trouble as it was always in bits in the workshop, i think the last straw was when they had two consecutive demo tractors from their C-IH dealer,which both kept braking down  :( they still have a 5?40 maxxum that hasnt had much of anything go wrong

I have also heard that the mx serie is not the best serie from case. The maxxum and magnum serie's are much better.

texas

• 2 weeks later...

best post a few more i spose

PICS FROM 3-9-08 > 6-9-08

had a night out at dorcherster mill on wednesday& parked up near the mill / corn sheds & snapped a few of these , first 2 pics the JD 7530 tipping corn , bit wet that day but the field they were cutting was on top of a hill & the strong winds were blowing it enough to keep going , although it was still being dried  they still had about 200 acres left to cut :)