J.D 3050 & McConnel Pa 500S

smish

thought about it alright nash but we decided against it, she is more or less retired from duties now and will be just doing the small jobs now, fertilizer spreading and topping and a bit of fencing.

has the post i put up with the pics of the 4600 ben deleted? cant find it anywhere?

Must have been Smish as I can't find it probably went with the server going down >:(.

Is that hedgecutter mounted on the axle or on the lift arms ???

The 46 could lift bales with a spike though - our 3600 lifts all the silage bales every year using a simple 2 prong spike - very light on the front but saves the 4610 and 3000's front axles ;)

Must have been Smish as I can't find it probably went with the server going down >:(.

Is that hedgecutter mounted on the axle or on the lift arms ???

The 46 could lift bales with a spike though - our 3600 lifts all the silage bales every year using a simple 2 prong spike - very light on the front but saves the 4610 and 3000's front axles ;)

its on the 3 point linkage, it would be a lot better to have it on the frame as it is a bit big for lift arms and would be more solid if mounted to half axles.

the 4600 spends most the winter spiking bales of silage, but not this year as we just made some hay as we wont be

fatting any cattle this winter.

will re-post pics of 4600 now

Can't wait Smish - bad year to give up finishing as the prices look very good at the moment hopefully they'll stay like this for a while as we have a few Angus' at home that are still out on grass and a few weeks in the shed and they would be finished ;)

well at the rate the rain is fallin up here, unless you have very free draining ground the place will be getting pretty wet.

we decided earlier this year that we would give it a break for this year as last year didnt go too well for us. prices are pretty good at the moment alright, hopefully they will stay that way as they ahve been bad for way too long to make any decent sort of profit.

hopefully next year we will be back up and running again. just wont be the same without them around the place this winter, which is a lot of the reason why i got the hedge cutter to keep myself busy in the evenings after work and on saturdays!